At this point, we are looking to exhibit all the habits we’ve practiced to date. Moving forward, your ultimate success depends on how often you are able to string together “good diet days”, while avoiding bad ones.
No one is 100% compliant to a perfect diet, but with all that you’ve accomplished so far, you are well on your way to making tremendous long-term progress!
- Have 1-2 servings of omega-3 fats each day
- Consume the bulk of our sugars either immediately before or after a workout
- Continue eating at least 5 servings of vegetables each day.
- Continue including protein at every meal.
- Continue drinking water with every meal & avoid calorie containing beverages.